Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trevor's Birthday at School


On Thursday we took cupcakes in for Trevor's birthday at school. I know it seems like he goes to an all-boys school, but there actually are 4 girls in his class. They were all just sitting at the other table.
Mrs. Sandy is wonderful. We love Mrs. Robyn too, but she was out sick this day.

Saying the blessing (I'd point out that they don't have their eyes closed but neither did I as I was taking pictures during prayer!!!)



On a side note, I smiled when I saw this in the classroom. Truth, truth, truth. Love it. He's not always going to be surrounded by truth, so I'm thankful He's marinating in it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.