Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okay, Seriously--I Need to Get These Kids a Pet

It's becoming pretty clear that Trevor and Aila miss having a family pet. But they sure are trying their DARNDEST to improvise!

Here's the praying mantis to whom Trevor became quite attached:




This is the spider I said could be our honorary, outside, through-the-glass pet (but NOT an inside friend):


Here's one of MANY caterpillars Trevor has adopted:


Aaaaand then there was the snail. The snail that left "trails" on the couch. The snail that Trevor put on my face while I was napping. The snail whose remains I found in Trevor's pocket before it would've met its demise in the washing machine.




The BEST was when Trevor came and asked me, "What do moths eat?" Not thinking anything of this out-of-the-blue question I answered, "Clothes." Next thing I knew, he was trying to feed one of Aila's dresses (it was Aila's TEA dress, Briahnna!!!) to a pet moth he'd found!!!! Enjoy the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.