Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alternative to School Pictures


Okay, so maybe I'm cheap. But when I saw the prices for Trevor's school pictures, I nearly cried until I realized that I could go have his done at the Target studio for $3.99 a sheet (plus a free 8x10). So I sent back his proofs from the school photographer with a polite, "No, thank you!" and headed off to Target. I really like how his pic turned out. Plus as an added bonus I got Aila in a few shots, too. We haven't had pictures of Aila taken since March, nor Trevor since last Christmas, so it was fun to have a few taken today.

Goofballs!

Sweet kids. 90% of the time they really do like each other. :)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! You're my kind of Mom! Those are so cute. It's hard to pick a favorite, but if I had to choose, I love the first B&W.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.