Monday, October 19, 2009

Fun, Freezing Weekend

Okay, so I have not yet thawed out from Saturday. A lot of fun--went to a "confusing" carnival with a lot of rules ("The rules help CONTROL the fun!" -Monica on Friends) and then the Taste of Acworth with the Villegas family (no camera, no pics--bummer!!). Then family time on Sunday. But it was so stinkin' cold out there this weekend that I had to turn on the heater, which I was determined not to do until November.
But when it's 58 in the house, you gotta cave.
Trevor asked for spikey hair for church, so we put some "jello" (gel) in his hair. It's getting really long, and Lord help him, it's really curly.


Oh my goodness, Brrrr!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry about boys with really curly hair. Since they almost always wear it short, it's actually great. My son has wonderful curly hair, and I've never seen a girl yet that didn't love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.