Monday, January 5, 2009

You Make Us Smile!

This little boy puts a smile on my face...
Yesterday I heard him zooming around the house, pushing his train. He'd stop and then say something, then take off and say something else...so I listened in and realized he was saying, "Please hold on. This train is stopping." --and then, "Please hold on. This train is departing" (This is the announcement that's made on the concourse train at the Atlanta airport). :) I caught it on video as he raced around:



Out in California while we were driving around looking at Christmas lights, Trevor said from the back seat, "I love you, Mommy." I said, "I love you, too!" He said, "I love YOU more!" And I said, "I love YOU more!" We went back and forth a few times and then he said, "No--I love YOU more--I got you Sinupret!" We realized he was quoting a commercial for Sinupret, a nasal remedy for kids. :)


Aila was babbling away in the car and Trevor said, "Did you hear Aila? She just said 'Roger'!" I said, "Did you know that Papa's name is Roger?" He replied, "No, it's not just Roger. You forgot it's Roger SPERRY, the teacher."


The other day I went to the bank to deposit a check at the ATM. I had recently told Trevor, "Mommy only uses a DEBIT card. No credit cards!" So when he saw me take out the Debit/ATM card he asked (hope this doesn't offend anyone), "Are you going to use your dammit card?" :)


Little Trevor, I thank God for the joy you bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.