Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Place to Call Home

I have lived in 8 different houses in Turlock, California, and I got pictures of a few of them while we were out there for Christmas.


Syracuse Street--my first home (birth to 4, although we lived in an apartment for a week or two and a window got smashed out so we moved back to this house)...














Radcliffe Drive (age 4 to age 6)...














Hanover Drive (from 2nd to 4th grade)...














Valley View Drive (age 8 until 21)...

DAD, CAN YOU SEND ME A PICTURE OF THIS ONE?


Then out to Boston, where I met Justin. Then when Justin and I got married we moved back to (a then-affordable) Turlock and lived on Fulkerth Road...














...and then Bradbury Road....














....and then Sycamore Street.
Then out to Georgia, where we live now. Hard to believe I've lived in so many places in one little town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.