Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fourth Folder, Fourth Picture


I've seen a few blogs where someone posted the fourth picture from their fourth folder of saved photos, and then described what was going on in that picture, or in that phase of life. So here's ours:
This is July 21, 2007--Our 6th anniversary. Trevor (about 20 months at the time) spent the evening at the Simington's while we went to dinner at Caper's (one of our favorite places) and went to see "Knocked Up" afterwards (I was 11 weeks pregnant with Aila, so we got some good laughs from the movie). :)
P.S. I sure do love that man sitting next to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.