Saturday, January 17, 2009

Vintage Videos: U2 Drummer and The Poo Incident

I am such a copy-cat. Thanks, Angie and Holly, for letting me jump on the bandwagon of bringing in old photos/videos...it's so fun to look back!

First here's one from when Trevor was 8 months old. I spiked his hair and made a video of Trevor "drumming" along to a U2 song (Daddy's favorite band).

This next one absolutely cracks me up...I was out on a walk with Trevor (he was 14 months old), and I was taking a little video. I heard a car coming down the road so I turned to see it (at which point Trevor picked something up, but I wasn't looking at him at this moment, even though the video was still rolling and caught it). So when I turned back around and saw Trevor starting to put something in his mouth, I figured it was a small leaf or something. Not so!!! Just in time I realized what it was, so when the camera jolts, I'm grabbing a hunk of dog poop out of his hand and throwing it away. :)

1 comment:

  1. so much fun...and disguesting at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.