Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aila Grace!


Our little Aila is one! :) I took this picture today at 12:34 (the time of her birth a year ago today).

The rest of the pictures are just to journey back over the last 12 months, plus some stats about Aila at age one.


Favorite things: Dogs, playing with water, dancing, being silly.


Least favorite things: Going into her carseat, taking naps.


Favorite foods: All and any!


Words: Mama, Dada, dog, cat ("ta!"), hot, up, ball, duck, banana ("nana")


What I love most about her: Her sweet smile and her precious heart.


My prayer for Aila: I pray that people will see Jesus in her throughout her life! I pray that she will be pure, wise, and loving.
















































































1 comment:

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.