Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hee-haw! (This girl is a hoot...)

Lately I've gotten a couple of fun pictures that seem to really capture Aila. But this video totally takes the cake!

So...should I NOT have gotten her her own mocha with an extra shot of espresso???

Just kidding. This kid is caffeine-free, running around the living room braying like a donkey!!!




Here she is trying to put makeup on me, like she often does. What is she trying to tell me???


Racing around the front yard, laughing hysterically...


This picture is blury because she was jumping and dancing around...You just really are full of joy, little Aila Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.