Sunday, December 13, 2009

2nd Annual Visit to the Credit Union Santa

Yesterday we went to Trevor's bank to visit the "Credit Union Santa." Good times. But Trevor was feeling sick and stayed in the car with Justin, so Aila and I visited Old Saint Nick. Aila Grace has gotten to the point where she "stares down" anyone she doesn't know really well, so I was wondering how this was going to go...

This picture cracks me up. This was right when I told her she was going to go sit on Santa's lap...she has this "You've-GOT-to-be-kidding-me" look on her face.
Then came the "Deer-in-the-headlights" look...
Ultimately, the candy cane helped.
* Ho Ho Ho! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.