Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FUUUUN!

Yesterday I took the kids as their early Christmas present to an indoor playground with lots of fun things to do and a giant bubble machine. It was just FUN.


Lately I've had just not a lot of time with Trevor AND Aila. I have morning time with Trevor while Aila sleeps in, then we rush Trevor off to school and I have Aila time. Then we pick Trevor up and come home and Aila takes her nap. And each day except for Friday, we leave so I can tutor the moment Aila wakes up. But Wednesday mornings I have them both, so I was really excited to go do something fun with them both. It's awesome having individual time with the kids, but I really cherish having both of them, too.








It's fun to try to catch the bubbles...

...but it's only fun until you take a bubble to the eye.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.