Thursday, December 17, 2009

Aila's Turn

Trevor had me all to himself for 27 months. We did all kinds of fun stuff. But Aila really hadn't had me all to herself until Trevor started going to school 3 mornings a week this year. So I signed us up for Tiny Tots & Tunes at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church--a music class that is just wonderful. If we had time on our way to the class, we would stop in and grab a bagel at Einstein Bros. Bagels (a little gem I discovered while living in Boston) on our way--nothing like sharing an asiago bagel with veggie cream cheese with this sweet little girl.




Then off to music class. When I say that AILA LOVED MUSIC CLASS, I mean it! Trevor took the same class a few years back, and he was always a bit "meh" about the music part. He just spent the class time wanting to figure out the latch on a table in the classroom. But Aila was all about it. Can't wait to sign up for the next class!
Scarf time--Aila's favorite!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.