Monday, November 3, 2008

Well visit stats


Aila turned 9 months the day Trevor turned 3, and they both needed well visits. Dr. McGee had back-to-back visits with the kids. Trevor walked in and said to the nurse, "I don't need any shots today. I'm good for now."
Unfortunately for Trevor, Dr. McGee disagreed.
Four shots and four bandaids later, I took my little troopers home for some Tylenol. :)
STATS:
Trevor is 29 pounds (10th percentile) and 36.5 inches tall (25th percentile).
Aila is 13 pounds 3 ounces (zero percentile--not even on the chart) and 25 1/4 inches tall (3rd percentile).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.