Sunday, November 9, 2008

The King and Queen of the Village

My grandparents are officially the coolest. They were voted King and Queen of Samaritan Village, the senior community in which they live. There was a parade this weekend, and they got to drive in a convertible leading the other residents on their motorized scooters...

Yep--Grandpa is 82 and Grandma is 81--took them awhile, but they're officially royalty!

Then again, we already knew that...When Dad called me to tell me they were voted King and Queen, all I could think was, "Sounds about right!" :)

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Where is the Samaritan Village?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thea that is the cutest thing ever! I only hope that this is John and I when we are old ;-). Still partying on and making loads of friends in our 80's like our grandparents. I think they are the COOLEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was so excited when dad forwarded me this email!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.