Monday, November 10, 2008

Trevor's getting married!! And for all the right reasons, too!


Last night before bed we were showing Trevor our wedding album. At first he saw the picture of the big cake...then he came upon the picture of the gift table. I could see the wheels turning, but he looked at the rest of the pictures quietly. When we were done he said, "Can I get married?" I said sure, but to give it at least 20 years. "Why do you want to get married?" I asked him. "I want a big cake and all those presents, too."

Little man, I believe what you're looking for is a birthday party. And you had one of those 3 weeks ago.

When we asked who he wanted to marry, he said "Camden's mom." On the guest list: Elliott, Lexi, Jadyn, Simon, Kayleigh, Camden, Greyson, and Aila. Keep your eye out for your save-the-date cards in the mail. But I should warn you, if I have anything to do with it, it won't be before 2028.

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin' cute!

    I remember when Dan was little, he said he wanted to get married to a girl in his Sunday School class, have a party at McDonald's, and then "always live with you".

    Why can't they stay young and sweet forever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. noah wanted to marry me. he had our wedding planned- chocolate chip cake, me in a green dress, and we would dance to our song "how sweet it is."
    now he is 10, and he doesn't want to marry me anymore :-(

    your boy is too cute! it is such a fun age.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.