Sunday, June 21, 2009

God Gave Us You

I used to pray BIG in regards to my future husband and the man who would be the father of my children. I knew to want for much after watching my own dad and grandfathers as I grew up. And I feel like God really surpassed all those big prayers. Justin's dad is a phenomenal man whose example spilled over onto Justin, and I know Justin's Papa (who I never had the honor of meeting) passed down his love of being a husband and father as well. A big thank you to each one of these men for their commitment to leaving a legacy of faith and love!
Happy Father's Day, Justin. We thank God that He gave us you!
















1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post. Once again, you are a living example of waiting for God's best.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.