Monday, May 31, 2010

Funnies :)

Some of our favorite recent funnies...

* I was in the middle of writing down word problems, so I asked Aila if she would please go upstairs and tell Justin I was going to be tutoring at 12:30. So Aila yelled up the stairs: "Daddy--Mommy's tooting!" :)

* We were planning to go do something when Aila got up from her nap. Trevor was really anxious and kept telling me he could hear that Aila had woken up. I said, "Really, Trev--I don't hear her yet." And he replied, "But that's because I have a lot better hearsight than you!"

* Trevor told me he wants to be a "vegenarian" when he grows up. So does that mean he wants to help sick animals, or that I should stop feeding him meat?

* I was watching one of the videos from the Beth Moore "Esther" Bible study. Aila walked into the room, looked at the TV and said, "Speak truth, Lady!"

* Aila's name for Dollar Tree: "Idolatry." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.