Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Curious George!

Last weekend I took the kids to Barnes & Noble to see Curious George. Right when he came out, Aila began squealing, stomping her feet and clapping.
She was far less excited when it came time to sit on his lap, though! I didn't catch it on camera, but her bottom lip curled downward at one point.

Trevor had an opposite reaction--nervous at first, then fine once it was his turn.
This is Trevor looking up at me holding on tight. He was fine once he got up to George,
but he is a little timid about big, dressed up characters. I learned this nearly 2 years ago when I took him to see Clifford. I thought he'd be ecstatic...but he wasn't a fan.
Fun day visiting Curious George!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.