Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baila, Aila--Baila!!!

It doesn't surprise me one bit that we chose a name for Aila that rhymes with the spanish word for dance. The girl seems to always be boppin' along to the music in her brain! And if there really IS music playing, watch out! That little girl can really get down with her bad self. :)

Aila was in the breech position toward the end of my pregnancy, so I had to put earphones low on my belly and play a LOT of music to help encourage her to flip (apparently they follow the sound of the music). She did flip (not sure if it had anything to do with the music or not), and now the girl can't seem to stay still whenever she hears the slightest beat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.