Monday, January 10, 2011

The Girl Can Cook!

Tonight we had ravioli with a marinara/alfredo sauce. Aila made the alfredo sauce from scratch--with minimal help from me! Here she is swirling the butter around the pan by tipping the handle up and down...
...stirring in the cream...
Grating the parmesan cheese with the grater/zester (one of my very favorite kitchen gadgets, hands down!!!)...
Mixing it all together for the finished product...
The girl absolutely LOVES to cook! And seeing how I was like 20-something before I ever cooked anything, I am really happy she is learning early. Of course, her love of cooking may come back to bite her in the tush when I have her making all our dinners by the time she's ten! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.