Sunday, October 10, 2010

Boston Trip Favorite Pics

I am way, WAY behind in posting about our trip up north. I took 300+pics...but I'll spare you the majority of them.
Here are some of the highlights!

Little Ailey


Sitting on the porch just rocking away...

S'mores!!! I rediscovered these glorious things when I was pregnant with Aila, but they're especially scrumptious with toasted marshmallows!
Justin and Pop with the kids
Mirror Lake. So pretty!
Kids at the cottage
We had a fun date afternoon while the kids went to Storyland with Pop & Essie. Yay Starbucks!

Cracking up...

Oh, I love this shot.

Trevor's train ride

Oh my word, the "Eat Me" lobster. From the front he looks like a family friendly character. You can see my children are happy to meet their new sea creature friend. But then you get a glimpse from behind... Storyland with Pop and Essie!

Essie and Aila at the T Station


Where it all began! This is right where Justin and I got engaged--in the backyard of the home where he grew up. My ring was in an easter egg on this stone fireplace right next to us.

Family day in the city! We had so much fun at the Boston Children's Museum.


Aaaaaaa! This was the face Aila made when "Single Ladies' by Beyonce came on the radio. The girl loves a good dancin' song!

The kids at the dock in Wolfeboro, NH. This is such a sweet picture...
even though I know they were looking at a dead duck in the water!!!
Trevor and trains....

Loved the lupine. Also love my camera's ability to capture the beauty of it all!

Running through the lupine...

Aila praying over her breakfast at the cottage.
Trevor reading his favorite book on a roadtrip

Smooch. :)

Justin and his hammock...I think he would've been happy spending all 2 weeks in that thing!
Aila at the Boston Children's Museum. Cuteness!!!

LOVE this shot--you can see on Trevor's face just how scrumptious this pizza was.
Oh, how I miss Flatbread's Pizza in Maine!

You can take the boy out of Boston...
T is for Trevor! I took this shot because when I was a 23-year old single woman living just outside Boston, someone took a picture of me inside the giant T. Now a decade later, here's my Trevor posing by the T!
Boston Aquarium

A starfish at the Boston Aquarium
Looking out at the water
Oh, the chasing of the pigeons....they would've been happy doing this all day!

The blur of the T (Boston subway system)

I love this--these are the steps of the home in which Justin grew up. I imagine he sat on these steps when he was Trevor's age!

Smooch. :)

Two Cali girls in Boston! This is my cousin Ashley who came to Boston for college and never left. Can't say I blame her! It was so fun to meet up with Ash and Ed in the city. Ashley's boyfriend Ed sinking to Aila's level. Love it!


Faneuil Hall -- Boston, Mass. Can I say AGAIN how much I love this city?!?

"N" is for Nelson! Pop was such a trooper to put up with this slow-shutter-speed-and-sparklers trick!

Pop and Aila munching on alfalfa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.