Saturday, April 3, 2010

Couldn't Want Anything More For You

When I think about what I want for the kids, I want Jesus. I want them to know Him and love Him and follow Him and trust Him. This week there have been some really sweet moments where I'm seeing that, even though they're young, they love Him. I had to run and get my camera to capture this moment because during breakfast, Trevor started talking to Aila about how to ask Jesus to be her savior, and here he said, "I am going to pray for you, Aila." And then he went on to pray that she will want Jesus to live in her heart someday, too.

More prayer. Let prayer be the mark of Trevor's life.

Aila was singing and worshipping while we were in carline to pick Trevor up. I smiled as I saw her in the rear view mirror. I had my camera with me and was happy to catch the moment.

Give them Jesus...give them Jesus. You can have all this world,

but give them Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.