Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snip Snip--Aila's Haircut

And it goes on.
When I was about five, my dad tried to give me a haircut. It was supposed to be a trim, but he started off cutting at about my right shoulder, and ended up somewhere near my left ear.
Fast forward 28 years...
So I thought I would trim the back of Aila's hair to even it out with her shorter hair on the sides. It ended up a solid inch shorter than I thought it would, but she's still cute as a button. She looks older now with her new little bob. But I think it might be a good idea for me to holster my hair-cutting scissors for awhile!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.