Friday, August 21, 2009

The FIRST First Day

Monday was Trevor's first day of school. Like EVER. He seemed a little apprehensive on the first day, but came home loving it. I think it's going to be a great year!

Trevor has been joining me every Tuesday night to walk around North Star and pray for the upcoming Women's League kickoff. Well, a week or two before school, he asked if I would walk around his school and pray for him on his first day. I said I would. He brought it up several times leading up to the first day, and then he told the teacher on the first day that I was going to be walking around the school praying. It was just the sweetest time of prayer for him and for the days before him--I think I'll do it every year!




The song on the playlist is the first song that I connected to Trevor. We sang this song a lot at church when I was pregnant with him, and he always seemed to kick like crazy during worship. How great is our God--all will see how great is our God!

* If you wish not to hear the music, click pause on the music player. :)

1 comment:

  1. you are a good mommy. he gets it! i love hearing how he GETS IT!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.