Friday, March 13, 2009

Stuff You Never Knew Was in the Bible

Trevor was "reading" my Bible tonight, and it was a hoot to hear what he thought was in there.

This video starts off with him telling the story of Moses telling Pharaoh to let the people go, and Pharaoh refusing. That's where the "NO! I'm not gonna listen!" comes in, as well as the part where God sent the frogs and the bees and the bugs (plagues) and then apparently Jesus shows up as the bad guy in the middle of that story.

I reminded him that it's PHARAOH who won't let the people go. So a little while later he was back at it and I overheard him say, "And Moses told the fairy to let those people go!" :)

Glad to know he's into Biblical accuracy!


I got a couple of videos of him "preaching a good (albeit fairly inaccurate) word," but since I can't upload them all I thought I'd include some of his key phrases I overheard:


* A crocodile came and ate everybody.

* Jesus was talking to everybody and he said lots of long words and then covered everybody with pine needles.

* The fish ate the garbage truck man and then spit him onto dry land.

...and last but not least....

* Jesus was nudie and they told him, "Nobody wants to see that." :0



Perhaps all of these are in 2nd Galatians?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.