Saturday, September 27, 2008

Trevor...how you make us laugh


This morning I was brushing my teeth and left the water running. Trevor walked in, looking indignant. "Turn that off," he said. "That costs too much money." :)
So I guess it finally sunk in after all those times I've said it to him!
Also, Trevor came in from riding his tricycle today and announced, "I have two hookers on the back of my bike." I must have had a "Say what?" look on my face, so Justin filled me in: "He took two of my bungee ropes and hooked them to the back of his bike," he reassured me. Phew!
...And finally, today Trevor asked when the butterfly was going to come out of the raccoon that's on the back of our house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.