Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away (Tornadoes too...)


This morning the weather was a little crazy. Lots of rain (which I know we really need), and then there was that familiar sound of the tornado siren. And since it wasn't Wednesday at noon when they normally test it, it was time to duck and cover. Thankfully, the worst of it didn't get too close, but the poor kids felt a little cooped up...



...So here's how Aila decided to pass the time:

What's funny to me is that when people hear I'm from California, they always ask me about the earthquakes there. I think I felt maybe 5 earthquakes in the 25 years I lived there (sure, one was pretty big), but it's nothing compared to getting buzzed by tornadoes every few months here in the south! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
We are committed to walking through this life in a way that brings glory to our awesome God, making dents in this world in His name on our way home to Heaven.